Contact information for mariners (this service will close on 4 November 2021):
Telephone: +47 919 08 552
Radio: VHF channel 16
From 4 November 2021, Kinn Vessel Traffic Service (VTS) will monitor and organize vessel traffic in the area in accordance with Section 13 of the Harbour and Fairways Act. Kinn VTS is available on VHF working channel 18.
This is valid from 3 November 2021:
- The Norwegian Public Roads Administration have completed its maintenance work on the Måløy Bridge, and the sailing pattern will return to normal.
- See plan for Aids to Navigation effective from 3 November 2021
- See an overview of affected aids to navigation effective from 3 November 2021
This is valid for the entire maintenance period from 31 July 2020 to 3 November 2021:
- Mariners planning voyages in the area are encouraged to:
- Actively listen on VHF channel 16 for important updates
- Show extra caution during their voyage in this area
- Follow the Norwegian Coastal Administration at www.facebook.com/Maaloybrua – for important updates about the work and sailing patterns at Måløy Bridge.
- The changes on reduced sailing height are published in Notice to Mariners (Etterretning for Sjøfarende - EFS).